So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John 8:36
- You, my brothers, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather, serve one another in love. The entire law is summed up in a single command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Galatians 5:13-14
- But now that you have been set free from sin and become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life. Romans 6:22
I have never walked on water
Felt the waves beneath my feet but
At your Word Lord, I’ll receive Your
Faith to walk on oceans deep
And I remember how You found me:
In that very same place
All my failing surely would’ve drowned me
But You made a way
You are my freedom
Jesus you’re the reason
I’m kneeling again at Your throne
Where would I be without You
Here in my life, here in my life?
You have said that all the heavens
Sing for joy at one who finds
The way to freedom, truth of Jesus
Bought from death into His life
And I remember how You saw me:
Through the eyes of Your grace
And though the cost was Your beloved for me
Still you made a way!
Words and Music by Mia Fieldes ©2008 Hillsong Worship
May I ask for your support?
- SHARE. Sharing our content through Social Media will boost our traffic and can help more churches and worship leaders like you.
- SUBSCRIBE. Hit Like our Facebook page Let’s Worship.
- SIGN-UP. To receive periodic news report and updates from us, enroll to our mailing list.
- SPEAK OUT. Leave a comment below.
LOOKING FOR MORE WORSHIP SONGS: See All Available Resources Here
Please SHARE this post. Thank you.
God bless your ministry.